Monday, September 24, 2012

Four Fun and Fast Halloween Goodies

I know we're all looking for some fun Halloween ideas for this year, so I wanted to put several of our favorite Halloween goodies in one place to share. 

Cute is fun...but easy is usually more important around here, so these a all quick to put together.


These Ghost Cupcakes are super fast to decorate.  I used 7-Minute Frosting, so we could really pile it on, while keeping it light.  (If you haven't tried 7-Minute Frosting, it's delicious.)

Another fun option are these Mummy Cupcakes.
Or if you want to skip the cupcakes altogether, you can go for mummy graham crackers.

I actually made these Monster Cupcakes for Katie's birthday a couple years ago, but they would be perfect for Halloween. 
The possibilities are really endless.
We used plastic google eyes for fun and to make them easy, but you could use candy eyes or frosting if you're worried about them being a choking hazard.

And finally, some Spiderweb Pudding only takes about 5 minutes to make and the kids love it.

I've also been pinning lots of other fun Halloween treats to try, so hopefully I'll have a few more to share in the next few weeks.

You might also want to check out some of my favorite fall, pumpkin, and Halloween themed kids' activities here

And here is a list of some of our favorite pumpkin and Halloween Themed Books.

Now go make some yummy treats. :)

Please show my sponsors some love...
Owls on a Fence Original Painting from nJoyArt
Monsters on Parade CU Clipart from Digidoodle Doo
Star Field Necklace from Boutique Academia

I'll be linking to:
A Mommy AdventuresShow and Tell Green Keeping It Simple abc button PhotobucketTip Junkie handmade projectsPhotobucket giveaways make it wear it   Katie's Nesting Spot Photobucket Join us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up party! abc buttonShibley Smiles Fresh Poppy DesignPoint of View: A Creative Collaboration,a creative collaboration,point of view,point of view a creative collaborationThe Girl Creative
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous collection of ideas. I love it! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beyond creative. I love these ideas. New follower via For the Kids Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Mummy cupcakes are so fun, and really, making mummy anything couple be possible using the same idea...mummy rice krispy squares, mummy cookies, and so on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful ideas! All so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you. I also love responding, so please make sure your Blogger account is set up for me to be able to see your email address or include your email address. I've had to stop accepting anonymous comments due to spam. If you don't have any other way to comment, you can always send an email.