Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Tiny Tadpole - Read Along with Impress Your Kids

I've been keeping an eye out in blog land for different puppet ideas, since I'm hoping to make more puppets with the kids this summer...so I was super excited to see what Amanda from Impress Your Kids came up with for our read-along.

Amanda and her kids made these fun tadpole and frog puppets to go with The Tiny Tadpole by by Judith Nicholls and help her kids learn about life cycles.  Head on over for the directions.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for letting me participate in the read-along! I'm honored! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you. I also love responding, so please make sure your Blogger account is set up for me to be able to see your email address or include your email address. I've had to stop accepting anonymous comments due to spam. If you don't have any other way to comment, you can always send an email.