Thursday, March 17, 2011

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish - Read Along with The T-Shirt Diaries

I'm excited to have Robin from the T-Shirt Diaries here to share One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish by Dr. Seuss.


And what a perfect way to extend the book that to make your own recycled shaped crayons to color with! 

Robin has a great love for UpCycled projects, so you'll want to visit her Upcycled Awesome Linky Parties each week...and she has a whole month of Stashbusting coming up to look forward to.




If you're just now joining us, be sure to visit our Read-Along Archives to see the books we've already read.
Read-Along

1 comment:

  1. I think I can still quote whole sections of that Seuss book. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you. I also love responding, so please make sure your Blogger account is set up for me to be able to see your email address or include your email address. I've had to stop accepting anonymous comments due to spam. If you don't have any other way to comment, you can always send an email.