Monday, March 7, 2011

Hooper Humperdink...? Not Him! - Read Along with Until Wednesday Calls

I was super happy when Melissa from Until Wednesday Calls wanted to join in our Read Along.  I can't remember if I discovered her blog first or she discovered mine, but we've been bloggy friends for quite a while.  Until Wednesday Calls is a bit similar to mine in that she posts about a little bit of everything depending on what strikes her fancy.  She's got a great sense of style, and her projects always seem a bit different (in a super cool way) from the other projects floating around the blogosphere. 

Today she's got a great post up introducing Hooper Humperdink...?  Not Him! by Theo Lesieg (Dr. Seuss's other pen name).

This is another book that's new to me, so I can't wait to check it out from our library.  Thanks, Melissa!

If you're just now joining us, be sure to visit our Read-Along Archives to see the books we've already read.
Read-Along

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you. I also love responding, so please make sure your Blogger account is set up for me to be able to see your email address or include your email address. I've had to stop accepting anonymous comments due to spam. If you don't have any other way to comment, you can always send an email.