Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Green Eggs & Ham - Read Along with My Delicious Ambiguity

We're continuing Dr. Seuss's birthday with another one of his books.  I'd already put Green Eggs & Ham on hold at the library because I'm thinking it will be a fun book to do around St. Patrick's Day...
...so I was SUPER excited to see that Jenn at My Delicious Ambiguity shared 8 Different Ideas to go with Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss.

While you're there, you'll want to check out all of Jenn's other resources for teaching your children.  Stop by her Idea Box for her big monthly linky parties by subject. 

Jenn also hosts a weekly Tot Tuesdays linky party where you can link up your own ideas or browse through others'.

If you're just now joining us, be sure to visit our Read-Along Archives to see the books we've already read.
Read-Along

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature today. I'm honored to be a part of this read along so thanks so much for thinking of me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my students turned 17 today. I commented to her that she must have always had a "party" on her birthday, with fun reading activities. She made a face and said, "Yeah, and we always had to eat green eggs and ham." So much for sharing a birthday with Dr. Seuss! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you. I also love responding, so please make sure your Blogger account is set up for me to be able to see your email address or include your email address. I've had to stop accepting anonymous comments due to spam. If you don't have any other way to comment, you can always send an email.