Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Grandfather Twilight {Super Grandparent Idea!} - Read Along with my Mom!

This post is not only a great suggestion for us moms with kids, but also their GRANDPARENTS!! 

Meet my Mom (Kathy) who blogs over at Finding My Way.  She's here to share Grandfather Twilight by Barbara Berger.  Grandfather Twilight was a favorite at our house growing up (especially of my brother), and my kids love it now too.

The illustrations are awazing and it's wonderful peaceful bedtime story.

And I really love what my mom did with it!  She made some wonderful little books for her grandkids about how she and Grandpa live...which means one will be coming to our houseYEAH!!  If there's one thing my kids LOVE, it's photo albums of people they love.

She's also got several other great ideas for connecting with long distance grandchildren, so you'll want to head over for those tips.

And rumor has it that I look a lot like my mom and sisters...so you'll want click over to decide for yourself (and leave her a little comment love while you're there.)  Be sure to click on her collages to see the pictures larger.  There are some fun family pictures in her Grandfather Twilight post and even more in her previous post about visiting my very newest neice.

And this book is so awesome that there might be another post about it coming up...


If you're just now joining us, be sure to visit our Read-Along Archives to see the books we've already read.
Read-Along

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you. I also love responding, so please make sure your Blogger account is set up for me to be able to see your email address or include your email address. I've had to stop accepting anonymous comments due to spam. If you don't have any other way to comment, you can always send an email.