Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Giant Hug - Read Along with Books 2 Bridge Miles

I was excited when I saw Hallie's post on Books 2 Bridge the Miles about The Giant Hug by Sandra Horning

In fact, I was so excited that I've already put The Giant Hug on hold for us at the library.  I'm can't wait for it to come in.  We've got cousins, friends, birthparents, and grandparents who all live farther away than we'd like and any of them would love the ideas Hallie has to go with the book.

You're SO going to want to get butcher paper by the time this month is over.

Get more details at Books 2 Bridge the Miles.

If you're just now joining us, be sure to visit our Read-Along Archives to see the books we've already read.
Read-Along

2 comments:

  1. We so had fun reading this book and doing the activities! Can't wait to see the other books throughout the month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so fun! I have never seen this book, but it's on my library list now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you. I also love responding, so please make sure your Blogger account is set up for me to be able to see your email address or include your email address. I've had to stop accepting anonymous comments due to spam. If you don't have any other way to comment, you can always send an email.