Monday, March 21, 2011

Bright Yellow Flower - Read Along with Silly Eagle Books

I'm happy to welcome Vanessa from Silly Eagle Books.


...and what a perfect book and activity for the our first Read-Along day in spring!  Vanessa is sharing Bright Yellow Flower by Judith Hoffman Corwin .


Silly Eagle Books is one of my very favorite children's book blogs.  Vanessa always has great book recommendations, so be sure to check out the rest of your blog when you stop by to get the tutorial for these Tissue Paper Daffodils.

Firecracker is home sick from school today, and they're learning about flowers in school.  If she gets feeling well enough, we'll be doing this a bit later today.  Thanks, Vanessa!





If you're just now joining us, be sure to visit our Read-Along Archives to see the books we've already read.
Read-Along

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you. I also love responding, so please make sure your Blogger account is set up for me to be able to see your email address or include your email address. I've had to stop accepting anonymous comments due to spam. If you don't have any other way to comment, you can always send an email.