Monday, March 28, 2011

The Big Green Pocketbook - Read Along with The Adventures of Bear

Sometimes the very best book activities are the ones that are the simplest!  My kids are so used to doing activities that go with a book that they think of their own sometimes.

And I love that that's just how this activity was born!

The Girl Who Painted Trees read The Big Green Pocketbook by Candice Ransom with her daugther...who went and made this cute pocketbook on her own!



If you're just now joining us, be sure to visit our Read-Along Archives to see the books we've already read.
Read-Along

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you. I also love responding, so please make sure your Blogger account is set up for me to be able to see your email address or include your email address. I've had to stop accepting anonymous comments due to spam. If you don't have any other way to comment, you can always send an email.