Friday, March 4, 2011

Bartholomew and the Oobleck - Read Along with A Mommy's Adventures

Wow!  My kids are going to love this!  Michelle at A Mommy's Adventures made Oobleck with her kids this week when they read Bartholomew and the Oobleck by Dr. Seuss.




Then they also drew their own Oobleck picture to go to the story.


Michelle has two posts about it so click here and then follow her link to the oobleck recipe.
And if you're loving this month's read along as much as I am, you're going to love Michelle's blog!.  She hosts a weekly linky party called stART, just for linking projects that involve children's stories and related projects.  stArt stands for a STORY + ART = a great stArt. 
It's one of my favorite parties to link to because I always find a fun new project to do with the kiddos.  She's got a party going on now, so be sure to head over and see all the great projects (and maybe link a few up yourself) and become a follower so you'll remember to come back for more.  You can also check out her stART achives here.

And...if you're just now joining our little read along, be sure to visit our Read-Along Archives to see the books we've already read.
Read-Along

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you. I also love responding, so please make sure your Blogger account is set up for me to be able to see your email address or include your email address. I've had to stop accepting anonymous comments due to spam. If you don't have any other way to comment, you can always send an email.