Monday, February 28, 2011

One Word...

WOW!

I thought I'd just get a couple people responding about March's Read-Along, but WOW, this month is going to be BIG.  I'm really excited about all the blogs involved...some of my favorite bloggy friends who I've been following forever are in...and there are some bloggers who are completely new to me too.  I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. 

We've already got most of the days covered...and that's not even counting my own book posts I've been planning.  It looks like there may be quite a few days with two posts.

And if you're still wanting to share a favorite children's book, it's not too late.  There are still a few spots open.  You can scroll down or go here for more information.

Even if you're not sharing a book yourself, go ahead and grab a button to let everyone else know.


Read-Along


I thought I'd start off the month a day early by having a book post ready for today...but their are so many more people involved than I expected that I'm spending today pulling the schedule together and getting everything organized.

However, Heather at Camp Slop (a bloggy friend from way back who will also be one of our contributers later in the month) is having Dr. Seuss Week starting today, so you can head over there if you want to get an early start on Reading Month celebrations.

Then, I'll see you here tomorrow as we start Reading Month and our Read-Along...and you might want to bring a purple crayon along...

5 comments:

  1. Yay, can't wait to see what everyone does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the link up Polly! I can't wait for the Read Along to start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. polly, do you still have a spot open for me? let me know, i would love to participate!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you. I also love responding, so please make sure your Blogger account is set up for me to be able to see your email address or include your email address. I've had to stop accepting anonymous comments due to spam. If you don't have any other way to comment, you can always send an email.